Old 27-12-2006, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Tools

On 27/12/06 13:38, in article ,
"Veggielorna" wrote:
[color=blue][i]

K Wrote:
Veggielorna
writes
I'm curious as to this poll thing you've set up. Are you simply going
base your decision on the poll? Or will the quality of the answers
given
have any influence on what you decide to do?

Incidentally, you may not have realised that what you are posting to
is
a newsgroup, uk.rec.gardening, and that those of us who post directly
uk.rec.gardening may not feel inclined to visit gardenbanter to take
part in the poll.
--
Kay

Oh Kay I didn't mean to get anyones back up or cause offense - my post
is geniune - all I am after is a little advice regarding gardening and
veg growing.

As for the poll - loads of forums do it - it is just a little bit of
fun, frivolity if you like. Not the waving of a red flag to a bull.

I have obviously come to the wrong site for some friendly advice - I do
hope that you can forgive me.

But you did get friendly advice and information. A lot of urglers object to
gardenbanter 'pinching' our posts and using them to promote their own
interests, thus gardenbanter posters tend not to get a lot of replies and
are invited to join uk.rec.gardening direct, using their newsreader.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk