Old 27-12-2006, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Tools

"Veggielorna" wrote in message
...[color=blue][i]

K Wrote:
Veggielorna writes
I'm curious as to this poll thing you've set up. Are you simply going
base your decision on the poll? Or will the quality of the answers
given
have any influence on what you decide to do?

Incidentally, you may not have realised that what you are posting to
is
a newsgroup, uk.rec.gardening, and that those of us who post directly
uk.rec.gardening may not feel inclined to visit gardenbanter to take
part in the poll.
--
Kay

Oh Kay I didn't mean to get anyones back up or cause offense - my post
is geniune - all I am after is a little advice regarding gardening and
veg growing.

As for the poll - loads of forums do it - it is just a little bit of
fun, frivolity if you like. Not the waving of a red flag to a bull.

I have obviously come to the wrong site for some friendly advice - I do
hope that you can forgive me.

Kind regards.

Lorna

--
Veggielorna

Lorna, .......

Urg & Gardenbanter
Red Rag & Bull
Pork Chop and Synagogue

Never the twain shall meet or agree with each other. The 'owners' will NOT
accept ANY other gardening newsgroup.

Thought you might like to know :-))

Best wishes for 2007

Mike