Old 27-12-2006, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Tools

Oh Kay I didn't mean to get anyones back up or cause offense - my post
is geniune - all I am after is a little advice regarding gardening and
veg growing.

As for the poll - loads of forums do it - it is just a little bit of
fun, frivolity if you like. Not the waving of a red flag to a bull.

I have obviously come to the wrong site for some friendly advice - I do
hope that you can forgive me.

You've come to the right place - uk.rec.gardening (1). It's just that
you've snuck in through the back door - gardenbanter. Not your fault.

(1) Did you know that your post actually appeared on uk.rec.gardening?
--
Kay