Old 28-12-2006, 05:53 AM posted to rec.gardens
Growers Information Growers Information is offline

Default CHEAP VEGETABLE SEEDS?

wrote:
Can anyone suggest a place to order vegetable seeds online, fairly
cheap? I wanna order my seeds before spring and get some started
early... but the local places here sell seeds right around spring
time - too late in the season for early plantings...and most of the
places like burpee.com can be expensive if you order several
packages.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final
Web @
http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

You can check out my website - (yes this is a shameless plug) I have
some posted, and will continue to add to it this week.

http://www.growersinfo.com

Craig Cooper
growersinfo.com