Old 28-12-2006, 05:55 AM posted to rec.gardens
Growers Information Growers Information is offline

Default CHEAP VEGETABLE SEEDS?

wrote:
Thanks for the info. I have a large collection of seeds, but I still
buy the hybrid variety vegetables since I cannot collect and use
those seeds. Someone needs to get a website together where gardners
can exchange seeds... or has that already been done?

Thanks again!

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final
Web @
http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

Again - you can use my website (it is brand new). In the community
section, there is an area set up for people that would like to exchange
seeds.

http://www.growersinfo.com