Old 24-03-2003, 02:32 PM
Beverly Erlebacher

Default manure and drek

In article ,
Iris Cohen wrote:
Why are we afflicted with so many people who slept through high school biology?

Almost all of it is good old Archimedes Plutonium, and replies to him. While
other people ask basic questions, they are usually interested in the answers.
It's fine with me if they want to know. No one can be an expert on everything,
and for a lot of us, high school was a long time ago, and we weren't all that
interested in every subject at the time.

Does this occur with other subjects?

There are cranks on usenet. Just killfile them.

And US is supposed to lead the world.

Don't believe your own propaganda.

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40