Old 28-12-2006, 02:24 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default rec.ponds discussions during December (was Blocking senders)

And old ****wad nick strikes again, I think that old codger lives just
to put folks in hius killfilter and then gets his jollies off when he
goes PLONK.perverted old scumbag is what Nick is.....So tell us Nick
is an orgasm from plonking as good as it is from real sex? hahahaha
you old pervert!

On 28 Dec 2006 02:17:09 GMT, wrote:

"Gail Futoran" wrote:
"Tristan" wrote in message
[ . . . ]
There have been several on-topic discussions in
recent weeks, with participation by some of the
proposed rec.ponds.moderated moderators.
[ . . . ]
Many of the posts to rec.ponds during this
December have concerned the proposed
rec.ponds.moderated, which may be
off-topic in some strict sense of the word,
but I don't know where else it would have
been most appropriate to discuss the creation
of a new ponding newsgroup, especially
during the buildup to the RFD.

Gail, I've been very pleased to see the lively discussion on the creation
of r.f.d and the opportunity to add some posters to my killfile. Thanks and
Happy New Year to all of you proposed moderators, our Mentor and all decent
posters.

-------