Old 28-12-2006, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Happy Christmas

wrote in message
ups.com...
Mike wrote:
Don't worry Mary, some people are paranoid and lose sleep over top
posters
:-((
Sign of being bullied at school I guess.

The best arguement I know of for bottom posting is that it makes sense
as you read the whole thing. In particular, newsreaders for blind
people read from the top down, so having the last contribution come
last improves thier contribution, where they don't have visual
read-ahead cues to go by.

Not arguing against that at all Robert, all I am saying is that some people
are paranoid about top posting, and not really for any particular reason, at
least they don't explain as you have.

Just a case of 'I was bullied at school and it gives me a chance to get my
own back from behind the keyboard' :-))

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk