Old 28-12-2006, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
a.c. a.c. is offline

Default Olive

We bought a small olive plant quite early in the new year. Kept it
indoors. (can get to -5C or even -10C here) Then shoved it outside for
the summer in between slightly larger plants.
Then brought it back in a few weeks ago.
It's still a small bush (35cm) but the problem is this, I hadn't
expected it to actually DO anything apart from becoming a slightly
bigger, more filled-out bush.
Suddenly, last week, its got, well... what looks like tiny fruit-like
buds on flowers-stalk type growths.
Now what?