Old 28-12-2006, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Happy Christmas

In message , Mike
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Mike

Not arguing against that at all Robert, all I am saying is that some
people
are paranoid about top posting, and not really for any particular reason,
at
least they don't explain as you have.

Just a case of 'I was bullied at school and it gives me a chance to get my
own back from behind the keyboard' :-))

You poor thing! Did no-one stick up for you at school? And fancy you
losing sleep over postings on Usenet! Never mind, I hope the bullying
didn't continue into adult life.
--
June Hughes

I think you will find that those with paranoia over top posting and losing
sleep over it, have discovered that the bullying has NOT continued in adult
life, and are now 'getting their own back' from behind their keyboard
:-(( poor things.

Perhaps you should take a leaf out of their book and not worry about it
either.
But don't worry about them, there is much too much of a decent world out
here :-))

Best wishes to all urglers for 2007

And the same to you.
--