Old 28-12-2006, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default OT New flower

On 28/12/06 17:30, in article ,
"Gary Woods" wrote:

Sacha wrote:

We have a new flower in our garden - baby grand daughter born to my dil and
son today at 0958.

Congratulations!

You may know that your job is to spoil the grand daughter rotten at every
chance. It's in the grandparents' manual.

Damn right. I have Ray's grand daughter, to whom I am honoured to be
Grammy, and have practised the spoiling factor a LOT on her. I cannot tell
you what a joy that is. We have a mutual understanding. Whenever she
deeply, deeply desires something, she tells Grammy and wherever possible,
Grammy delivers the goods. But the goods can't be TOO ephemeral, as in "my
best friend has......."
My aunt - her step Great Aunt gave her a skirt for Christmas which has not
been removed other than for sleep. She is passionate about it and while its
accessories may vary, the skirt remains. It's a pink and brown check with
small, frivolous pleats for any of you who may wish to please the small
girls of your family. Eventually, her mother is going to have to pretend
the cat got it, just to get it away for washing!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk