Old 24-03-2003, 02:56 PM
Monica Fernandez

Default [IBC] Bonsai in Scotland

Hello everybody! Here again Monika from Basque Country. Well, I'll get married on May 9th and I'm travelling to Scotland on honeymoon. I wonder if there is something to see on bonsai there. I read somewhere there was a National Bonsai Collection near Edinb
urgh, but I don't know where or whether it is open to public. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Monika (Basque Country)

PS: By the way, on April 5th and 6th Mr. Kimura is attending to the 2nd Mistral Bonsai Congress, at Tarragona, Spain, and so I'm I )

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++