Old 29-12-2006, 12:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default OT New flower

In message , Sacha
writes
On 28/12/06 23:06, in article ,
"Pam Moore" wrote:

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:50:29 +0000, Sacha wrote:

We have a new flower in our garden - baby grand daughter born to my dil and
son today at 0958. Mother and babe doing fine, son hugely relieved,
grandmother a tad emotional!

How wonderful Sacha. May she bring you great joy.

I feel sure she will. There's a determined little chin there already. ;-)

What is she to be called?

Please forgive me if I don't reveal that here, Pam. It is no reflection on
you or your posting here, just a natural caution, given what a couple of
posters here have done to my family.

I am happy that you have a new and healthy grandchild. I have no wish
to start an argument or any hard feelings. However, as one of the
people you have consistently chosen to be at odds with in this ng over
the years, I shall be grateful for your written confirmation that I am
not one of the posters to whom you refer as having 'done things to your
family'. Thank-you.
--
June Hughes