Old 29-12-2006, 02:51 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Attn: true rec.ponders -brief update for 12-3 -from george

No Jan, thats not what was stated. It was stated to post
P L O N K in big bold letters al la NIck Cramer
style and Derek style it accomplishes little except to really show yuu
don't get your own way so your taking yur toys and going home being
the child yu are, and haveing to have th elast word.........and then
not give a poster an opporetunity to respond. Typical for Derek, NIck,
Gail, KAthy30 and you in lots of cases to do so. Its best to invoke
and use a killlfile and shut the hellup about it and just get on with
business.....without the need to advertise what you did. (figure of
speach not aimed directl.y at you unless the shoe fits) I had always
figurered you Janj above all else especialy those orthes of this so
called moderator gorup had better sense to know that advertising such
PLONKs is nothing but opening more avenues for flames. I
canunderstand NIck doing it as he is juyst an old codger with his
panties in a perpetual wad, and Derek was born with a silver spoon in
his mouth so it seems.......as he is pretty quick to get PLONK in
action or just plain sull up and drop of the radar screen......

You all say trolls do their thing for attention, well others view
folks like NIck and Derek like children whith their emphatic PLONKS..

..On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 07:52:13 GMT, ~ janj
wrote:

Am I the only one that finds it hypocritical that on one hand "some" say
use your killfilter, and yet when those "some" are plonked, they call the
plonker childish? Hmmmmm? Interesting. ~ jan

-------