Old 29-12-2006, 01:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emery Davis Emery Davis is offline

Default OT Outlook Express

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:41:28 -0000
"Charlie Pridham" wrote:

[]
Many thanks it worked straight away. I know at this point I should be happy!
but why did the problem occur, any idea?

Hard to say why; these things happen once in a while. Could be a problem
with the DNS or the broadcast when it got it's last update.

I actually leave the direct IP in these fields, because it avoids interruptions
and is a tad faster; no lookup necessary.

Anyway, glad I could help. Now back to shivering in the old stone house
and waiting for the power to go out in the gale...

-E

--
Emery Davis
You can reply to ecom