Old 29-12-2006, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default OT New flower

In message , Mike
writes
"June Hughes" wrote in message
news

Please forgive me if I don't reveal that here, Pam. It is no reflection
on
you or your posting here, just a natural caution, given what a couple of
posters here have done to my family.

I am happy that you have a new and healthy grandchild. I have no wish to
start an argument or any hard feelings. However, as one of the people you
have consistently chosen to be at odds with in this ng over the years, I
shall be grateful for your written confirmation that I am not one of the
posters to whom you refer as having 'done things to your family'.
Thank-you.
--
June Hughes

Nah, it's a poke at me again :-))

Mike

Are you saying you have done things to her family? Blimey. I knew you
were awkward but didn't think you would stoop to anything like that.
--
June Hughes