Old 29-12-2006, 08:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle Penelope Periwinkle is offline

Default Garden 2007

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 19:26:48 +0000 (UTC), (Frank
Miles) wrote:

You should talk to other gardeners in your area.

....but, there are gardeners from a lot of areas that post here.

So, while knowing the zone or growing conditions of Bill's garden is
important information, it doesn't mean we can't learn or contribute by
discussing it here.

Now that my company is gone, I've been happily fondling my seed
catalogs, but I've not made any real decisions about what to grow this
year yet. We had a long, warmish fall, and it wasn't until the second
week of December that a freeze killed everything. I still have fresh
peppers ripening on the counter.

Penelope
- "pointed"