Old 29-12-2006, 07:20 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default And the pond now has 500+ koi

The mods are on call and chomping at the bit to be of service to
anyone ..so they even reply to posts they have no real interest
n....Although some of them have a OCD syndrome and can not help
hitting the reply button...they just have to see their name appear on
the internet or they simply have a melt down. I hear some of them
even use USENET as a reference n their resume' ...along the lines they
provide technical assistence to fish and pond folks!

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:56:36 -0600, "JohnS" wrote:

"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
legroups.com...
I take it they are in your big pond.

Will you be breeding them or selling them? Will you be feeding them or
letting them forage?

What size are they? How muddy is the water?

Jim

Tristan wrote:
in it and doing just fine......thank you!

-------

you people keep on feeding the trol.

-------