Old 30-12-2006, 01:51 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj[_1_] ~ janj[_1_] is offline

Default Attn: true rec.ponders -brief update for 12-3 -from george

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:14:22 -0400, Derek Broughton wrote:

While I use filters for the really annoying, I also use filters just to
prevent specific posters pushing my buttons. Hey, I've put you there
before :-)

Yea, I've notice you keep letting me back in. LOL! Just when I'd think I
was safe to speak my mind, there you'd be, putting me in my place. ;-p

I suppose if I _tell_ those people they're plonked, that's
childish. otoh, the trolls who are already being childish need to be told
that nobody's listening to them any more.

I also find it amusing that "some" use all sorts of foul language, and
personal attacks, and go on & on about this little 5 letter word. I guess
we got their number and what word pushes their button. ;-) beg ~ jan