Old 30-12-2006, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com George.com is offline

Default Hand cream ********

I was working with concrete today so when I came inside I used some cream on
my hands. Reading the back of the tube it listed the ingredients as:

Essential oils, water (so far so good), capric capryllic triglyceride,
cetearyl alcohol & peg-20 stearate, octyl hyrdoxy stearate, propylene
glycol, clyceryl stearate, polysorbate-80 & cetyl acetate & acetylated
lanolic alcohol, phenoxyethanol, ethylparaben & propylparaben &
methylparaben & butylparaben, fragrance, stearic acid, triethanolamine,
carbomer, fd&c yellow no.5.

It then added at the end "Made Naturally". I laughed.

Not much to do with vegetables I know.

rob