Old 31-12-2006, 12:11 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default WaterGarden magazine

So call em up dumbass.YOu do not mind running your mouth aabout other
issues, so take your problem up with the magazine........duh! Oh I
see, yu fiddling around with them takes your precious time asway from
ARJW and harrassing Jabs and other groups.

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:46:14 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

Does anyone know if this magazine is still in business? We paid $60 for a 3
year subscription but haven't seen a magazine in months.

-------