Old 31-12-2006, 02:04 AM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] rons515@localnet.com is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 19:39:52 -0600, "JohnS" wrote:

I support a moderated pond group. this server dos not have the proposal
group.

Hi John,

This is Ron Schompert. I am one of the persons involved with
getting the new group: rec.ponds.moderated approved by the Big8
Board.

If you cannot get news.groups.proposals directly, here is
another way to do it: (This was originally written by me to someone
else who could not access n.g.p )

(you might want to print this out)

1) Here is another way to access news.groups.proposals
and that is by going to the following website:

http://news.killfile.org/?group=news.groups.proposals

2) Look for article 173, with my name (Ron Schompert) attached to
it. Click on that article and you will open to a new page containing
the "RFD".

3) At the bottom of that page is a phrase called "article action".

4) Click "follow-up" and another page will open up called Composing
Article.

5) Type your name & address into that, and then delete the copy of
the RFD and just type in your message of support.

6) At the bottom, click on "preview" and if you are satisfied,
click on "post".

That will send your expression of support directly to
news.groups.proposals

Thank you, John, for your support.

Ron Schompert

PS: If you have any questions or problems, feel free to come back
here and let me know, or you can email me directly.

Ron