Old 31-12-2006, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com George.com is offline

Default Hand cream ********

"MikeCT" wrote in message

"George.com" wrote in a message:
I was working with concrete today so when I came inside I used some cream
on my hands. Reading the back of the tube it listed the ingredients as:
Essential oils, water (so far so good), capric capryllic triglyceride,
cetearyl alcohol & peg-20 stearate, octyl hyrdoxy stearate, propylene
glycol, clyceryl stearate, polysorbate-80 & cetyl acetate & acetylated
lanolic alcohol, phenoxyethanol, ethylparaben & propylparaben &
methylparaben & butylparaben, fragrance, stearic acid, triethanolamine,
carbomer, fd&c yellow no.5.
It then added at the end "Made Naturally". I laughed.
Not much to do with vegetables I know.

----
Quite frightening! Did it make your hands feel any better after

application?

yes, it has made my hands softer (and before anyone else suggests it my
******** have appreciated it). Sod if I know how it is made naturally mind,
it sounds very laboratory to me.

rob