Old 01-01-2007, 07:22 AM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] n_cramerSPAM@pacbell.net is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds

Gill Passman wrote:
wrote:
JohnS wrote:

I support a moderated pond group. this server dos not have the
proposal group.

Why not use the Google Groups browser-based tool to join the proposals
group and post your comments? It's worked for some of us.

[ . . . ]if your newserver doesn't carry it....if

your nsp doesn't carry it drop them an email.....took mine less than 15
mins to carry the group... [ . . . ]

Took about the same for Curt to add it to NewsReader.com. I was posting
with my above From: line, but switched to my real e-mail address so I
could get e-mail confirmation of Approval or Rejection. NBD

~Semper Fi~