Old 01-01-2007, 07:31 AM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] n_cramerSPAM@pacbell.net is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:
"Gill Passman" wrote in message

Perhaps because Carol already knows she can do this but has chosen not
to for whatever reasons best known to herself......

BTW am I still being shunned? :-O

Not by me. When I was in school, lo, those many years ago, I was taught to
read for content.

Happy New Year to you and all. The glasses are chilled. Now I've gotta put
the Asti Spumante in the ice bucket. 28 minutes to 2007 and counting down!

~Semper Fi~