Old 01-01-2007, 01:12 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds

wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:
"Gill Passman" wrote in message

Perhaps because Carol already knows she can do this but has chosen not
to for whatever reasons best known to herself......

====================
BTW am I still being shunned? :-O

Not by me. When I was in school, lo, those many years ago, I was taught to
read for content.

Same here. :-)

Happy New Year to you and all.

Same to you. I know this is going to be a good year, better than last year!

The glasses are chilled. Now I've gotta put
the Asti Spumante in the ice bucket. 28 minutes to 2007 and counting down!

I'm celebrating with fresh brewed coffee flavored with Coffee Mate's
Gingerbread and dark brown sugar. Yum!

ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
rec.ponder since late 1996.