Old 01-01-2007, 08:54 AM posted to aus.gardens
Staycalm Staycalm is offline

Default Maintaining spinach and rocket crops

These have been producing very well the last few weeks and I'd like to keep
them going for as long as I'm able. Should I just keep watering with some
liquid fertiliser periodically? I'm collecting leaves for salads and stuff
every second day atm. How long should I wait before I sew more seeds for a
new crop? Can I keep doing this until the weather changes? I am in
Melbourne.
Thanks

Liz