Old 01-01-2007, 04:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Bonine Steve Bonine is offline

Default Heirloom tomatoes for Minnesota

I want to try some heirloom tomatoes next year, and am overwhelmed by
the choice of varsities. I have asked gardening friends, searched the
web, and read threads in this newsgroup. I'm narrowing down the field.
Knowing that this is a religious issue grin I'd like feedback on
what performed well for you last year, both in terms of production and
taste. I live in southern Minnesota, so I'm looking for something that
does well in this area.

Thanks for your thoughts.