Old 01-01-2007, 02:43 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds

Hey Ronnie by.Anyone ever tell you that your a freaking dumbass? If
not let me be the first. Your a ****wit you dumbass........Is Carol
Gulley teacking you al lshe knows about reading headers and decidingg
who is a sock or are you getting your info from dumbassed Gail?
Evidently you could not make it as a preacher man so your starting
your own little flock of assholes like Jim Jones and Stephen Height of
Koiphen fame. So when is the koolaide going to be served?

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 01:24:39 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 04:30:02 +0000, Gill Passman

JohnS wrote:

I support a moderated pond group. this server dos not have the proposal
group.

Why not use the Google Groups browser-based tool to join the proposals
group and post your comments? It's worked for some of us.
d.

Perhaps because Carol already knows she can do this but has chosen not
to for whatever reasons best known to herself......If JohnS is not Carol
then this support message should be on news.groups.proposals and if
JohnS is Carol the same applies - if Carol wishes to support
rec.ponds.moderated she should post this on the same group - it's not
hard....just join via google if your newserver doesn't carry it....if
your nsp doesn't carry it drop them an email.....took mine less than 15
mins to carry the group......anyone saying they cannot access ngp is
making excuses for not joining in the discussion legitimately - unless
of course their posts are so subjective they are being rejected by the
moderation team.....

Gill

Hi Gill,

Thanks for your post here. You're quite sharp, and I'm
learning. I've been studying the "JohnS" headers, and comparing them,
and I believe you are right on the ball. Thanks for pointing
this out.
We are going to do everything we can to prevent sock puppets. We
already have some good ideas. Speaking for myself, they will NOT be
tolerated.

Thanks again.

Ron Schompert

-------