Old 01-01-2007, 02:44 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds

Shut up you freaking dumbassed bitch.

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 00:46:59 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

wrote in message
m...
Thanks for your post here. You're quite sharp, and I'm
learning. I've been studying the "JohnS" headers, and comparing them,
and I believe you are right on the ball. Thanks for pointing
this out.
We are going to do everything we can to prevent sock puppets. We
already have some good ideas. Speaking for myself, they will NOT be
tolerated.
Good, then that should get rid of every troll on rec.ponds. :-)

I've already posted my support for a moderated rec.ponds both here and on
news.groups.proposals.

-------