Old 01-01-2007, 02:47 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds

Who cares NIcky boy....maybe you need to try a few sizes larger in
panties so they do not wad up so bad on you. You freaking cranky old
codger with a pineapple up his ass no wonder your so huffy!

On 01 Jan 2007 07:22:20 GMT, wrote:

Gill Passman wrote:
wrote:
JohnS wrote:

I support a moderated pond group. this server dos not have the
proposal group.

Why not use the Google Groups browser-based tool to join the proposals
group and post your comments? It's worked for some of us.

[ . . . ]if your newserver doesn't carry it....if
your nsp doesn't carry it drop them an email.....took mine less than 15
mins to carry the group... [ . . . ]

Took about the same for Curt to add it to NewsReader.com. I was posting
with my above From: line, but switched to my real e-mail address so I
could get e-mail confirmation of Approval or Rejection. NBD

-------