Old 01-01-2007, 07:28 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:

I've already posted my support for a moderated rec.ponds both here and on
news.groups.proposals.

Hi Carol,

Mind sharing what nym you used to post your support for rpm on
news.groups.proposals? I have not seen a post from you on there at all -
either as Koi-Lo, Zebulon or indeed Carol.....

Happy New Year
Gill

I don't know why my posts there are not showing up there as I can see them
there using this NS (Shared-Secrets). I posted there as Koi-Lo, then
Zebulon. When I send this I'll look using my other NSP and see if they're
showing up on that one. Could it be your NR isn't picking them up? Let me
get back to you on it. I can repost my support there using another NSP and
see if that one goes through.

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.