Old 01-01-2007, 09:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Garden 2007

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 20:37:29 +0000, Max Wright
wrote:

In message , The Cook
writes

I use a program named "Seed Planner." http://www.seedplanner.com/ It
has not been updated in a while, but still works for me. I need to
work on a process for plants from other than seeds. We have
asparagus, strawberries, muscadine grapes, blueberries and several
fruit trees. I really need to start tracking these much better. I
use a spread sheet for tracking the tomatoes. Maybe I will use the
same layout as I do for my preserving, a word processor document.

Will be interested in how others garden and keep track.

I'm afraid I wrote it myself, and it isn't free, but you might find
Plotcrop worth looking at:

http://www.plotcrop.co.uk/

I just downloaded the demo and will give it a try.
--
Susan N.