Old 01-01-2007, 07:59 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Ping Gill - missing messages.

Nope never gonna happen with CArol,. She will not divulge any real
address even if its a disposable addy, and she can not reply to such
without maiking a condensending remark about someone or other. Its her
nature. But odds are she is lying anyhow about posting support. She
does that quite well.

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 19:43:57 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

Zëbulon wrote:
You're right. My messages there are only showing up on Shared-Secrets
for some reason. Let me try using another NSP and see of they go
through. I've been using Shared-Secrets to post there so had no idea
they weren't appearing on other servers.

It doesn't appear on the google interface either.....if it got
disallowed for whatever reason by the moderators you will never know
unless you provide a valid email address....or one that is easily
unmunged which is how they got back to me....

Gill

-------