Old 01-01-2007, 09:48 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds - Ping Gill

"~ janj" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 15:12:01 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

I had already posted in support of a moderated group. I have no way to
know
if that one showed up since I don't put a working email address on them.

Gill covered this. But no known post in support from Zebulon has shown up
on NGP.

Then how can I send it? I used 2 different NSPs. Their website gives me a
"no syntax" error. How many other people's posts in support are not showing
up either?

Imo, the support got lost (if even there) in the
negative comment directed at the proposed moderators.

How could I have asked the question in a positive way?

Leaving the negative comment out, and just saying you'll support the
group.

Then how and where would I ask the question? And how would it be worded to
sound positive?

And as far as the
disagreement, to my recollection, that was with me not "them". ~ jan

Sorry, I was under the impression they agreed with you.........

And how did they leave this impression on you? ~ jan

How? Derek agreed with you (research, fatty livers) did he not? And no one
else said anything concerning what they fed their fish. How would I not get
that impression? What impression would you have gotten? That only you
felt the expensive feeds should be fed? No one bothered to answer my
questions regarding the conditions the research was done under
either......... if they did my NR didn't pick it up.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.