Old 01-01-2007, 09:51 PM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] n_cramerSPAM@pacbell.net is offline

Default Proper feeding and care of Trolls

Gill Passman wrote:
[ . . . ]
And yes, on the use of the word "PLONK" - a two finger salute made by
those that deem themselves above saying what they really think using the
anglo-saxon we can all relate to.....PLONK means nothing but everything
at the same time - those that say it have no intention of putting
someone in their kill-files.....as I said, it is a two finger salute put
verbally and slightly more politely than what they really
mean.....resorting to playground tactics when all else fails....now this
is not the fault of these people....the blame lies firmly with those
that introduced these games and those perpetuating them by joining in

Gill, you over generalize. I killfile posters for my convenience. When I
say, "PLONK," it is to let the PLONKEE know that it is senseless to post
anything referring to me, as I will not see it (except as quoted by someone
I haven't killfiled.

~Semper Fi~