Old 01-01-2007, 10:46 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds - Ping Gill

Now your choosey huh.....beggars as such can not afford to be
choosey, ITs proof you all are beggin as your post in koishack
revealed. out of all those that looked it over only you and the
dumbass that orignally posted the crap had the gonads to reply totehir
own post and beg for feedback which yu never got. Cry your eyes
out.........all of koishack is laughing at you or do I have to start
posting all the pM and emails I recevied from that post KAthy30
made.......trust me it wil be quite embarrasing for the two of
you......

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 20:47:53 GMT, ~ janj wrote:

wrote in message
newsPydndjVnJd6hRDYnZ2dnUVZ_vWtnZ2d@giganew s.com...
Hello Group,

Once again . . . Thank you for your efforts in getting the new group up
and running. I did notice a few things that will no doubt become
weaknesses as the group progresses. While I am a newbie, I have much
experience in organizations within the "real" world, and noticed a few
things that may prove helpful in maintaining a healthy vitality to the
new
group.

brevity snip
==========================
Thank you. I couldn't have said this better myself. You brought up several
good points that were not mentioned in the past and things I've wanted to
ask. So far the moderators are a group of friends who've known each other
for awhile. I never saw them disagree on anything although I'm sure I miss
an occasional message. I can't help but wonder what would happen if someone
did disagree with them as I did over the fish food issue.

Has the group already been created? I haven't heard anything so far.

I hope this wasn't your idea of a post in support of RPM. I wouldn't have
considered it to be one. Imo, the support got lost (if even there) in the
negative comment directed at the proposed moderators. And as far as the
disagreement, to my recollection, that was with me not "them". ~ jan

-------