Old 01-01-2007, 10:47 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds - Ping Gill

Quit your dam lying carol you never posted it and your lying about
it.

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 15:12:01 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"~ janj" wrote in message
m...
==========================
Thank you. I couldn't have said this better myself. You brought up
several
good points that were not mentioned in the past and things I've wanted to
ask. So far the moderators are a group of friends who've known each other
for awhile. I never saw them disagree on anything although I'm sure I miss
an occasional message. I can't help but wonder what would happen if
someone
did disagree with them as I did over the fish food issue.

Has the group already been created? I haven't heard anything so far.
=====================================
I hope this wasn't your idea of a post in support of RPM. I wouldn't have
considered it to be one.

I had already posted in support of a moderated group. I have no way to know
if that one showed up since I don't put a working email address on them.

Imo, the support got lost (if even there) in the
negative comment directed at the proposed moderators.

How could I have asked the question in a positive way?

And as far as the
disagreement, to my recollection, that was with me not "them". ~ jan

Sorry, I was under the impression they agreed with you.........

-------