Old 01-01-2007, 11:22 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds - Ping Gill

Tristan wrote:
Nopt gonna happen with google, it gives a partial email addy which is
all to simple to figure out, and we allknow how secrative carol is in
guarding her so called email account. Hey, anyone wanna know CArols
email just email me and I will tell ya. It took less than 5 minutes to
get it.

Well just for the record you didn't get it from me......but
hey....anyone can work out my email addy - couldn't give a flying
f*ck.....I like talking to people.....but maybe I'm stupid.....(don't
think so)......

Gill