Old 02-01-2007, 12:07 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds - Ping Gill

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:
How? Derek agreed with you (research, fatty livers) did he not? And no
one else said anything concerning what they fed their fish. How would I
not get that impression? What impression would you have gotten? That
only you felt the expensive feeds should be fed? No one bothered to
answer my questions regarding the conditions the research was done under
either......... if they did my NR didn't pick it up.

==========
Well if your newsgroups won't allow you to post then do it via
google....not hard......you want to give your support and vote for rpm
then go do it......If you don't then don't play the game that your
newsgroups aren't allowing you to do so......

Play the GAME? What GAME? Now I'm being accused of playing a GAME?

Now, of course, if your
posts contain stuff the moderators of ngp won't let through then you just
won't see it....and without a valid email address you will never know why
unless you actually mail them (not Jayne she is nothing to do with the ngp
moderation team).......

All I posted was that I support a moderated rec.ponds and as you saw by the
SS header it showed that the post made it through. Is SS paying a GAME
showing the post went through when it did not? They're showing on the SS
server.

As for fish food....this has nothing to do with the creation of a
moderated rec.ponds......your posts about this would get through the
moderation process from what I understand....and if they don't I will be
the first to kick up a fight even if I don't agree with you......

Of course you would - you'd accuse me of playing a GAME of some kind. What's
behind your hate filled messages Gill? What's your motive? Do you think
your messages will drive me away? Is this a GAME to get rid of me so the
other two trolls leave RP? I posted the header here from the SS message
right from the NGP group as PROOF.

So....if you are real about posting support for rec.ponds.moderated....go
to google groups....register for ngp and post it under the thread "RFD
rec.ponds.moderated - Straw Poll #1" - shouldn't be too hard to
find.....and is dead easy to do...

I told you many times I don't use Google to post.

If it is too hard for you then you are not genuine in your support for rpm

Talk about manipulation.........
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.