Old 02-01-2007, 12:13 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds - Ping Gill

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Tristan wrote:
Nopt gonna happen with google, it gives a partial email addy which is
all to simple to figure out, and we allknow how secrative carol is in
guarding her so called email account. Hey, anyone wanna know CArols
email just email me and I will tell ya. It took less than 5 minutes to
get it.

Well just for the record you didn't get it from me......but hey....anyone
can work out my email addy - couldn't give a flying f*ck.....I like
talking to people.....but maybe I'm stupid.....(don't think so)......

Gill

Lets see what you say when they start using it on porn sites and to forge
your headers. I have a feeling you'll be humming quite a different tune.
:-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.