Old 02-01-2007, 12:32 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds - Ping Gill

Its a conspiracy I tell ya its a conspiracy..........the entire
internet world is conspiring to keep carol away and prevent her from
posting. I just knew there had to be a reason since carol is so
honest....she is not capable of lying or being deceiptful.

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 18:11:26 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"~ janj" wrote in message
m...
Then how can I send it? I used 2 different NSPs. Their website gives me
"no syntax" error. How many other people's posts in support are not
showing
up either?

Use google groups?

I don't use Google Groups. It's more aggravation than it's worth. I'll try
one more time, than look into Google.

Then how and where would I ask the question? And how would it be worded
sound positive?

Ask the question in a different post.

Fair enough.

snips

Did it ever occur to you that the rest had nothing to add or no opinion
one
way or the other? This is a discussion group, not a debate team
competition.

Fair enough. Point taken. :-)

-------