Old 02-01-2007, 01:27 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds - Ping Gill

Zëbulon wrote:

================================
Lets see what you say when they start using it on porn sites and to
forge your headers. I have a feeling you'll be humming quite a
different tune. :-)

Well...do you know it ain't happened yet but maybe I haven't ****ed off
quite enough people, yet....yep I do get some interesting links (I
believe a lot courtesy of my friend Roy but we've kind of discussed
that) but it is no big shakes - I do have a delete key....a disposable
email addy is just that....one you can be contacted by but dump if you
get too much trash....duh....how hard is that one to get your head around

Gill