Old 02-01-2007, 01:59 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds - Ping Gill

Its on the way.....enjoy and use it wisely ;-)

On 1 Jan 2007 18:08:07 -0800, "~Sable~"
wrote:

Tristan wrote:
Nopt gonna happen with google, it gives a partial email addy which is
all to simple to figure out, and we allknow how secrative carol is in
guarding her so called email account. Hey, anyone wanna know CArols
email just email me and I will tell ya. It took less than 5 minutes to
get it.

me me me.
he he he he he

-------