Old 02-01-2007, 02:51 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Proper feeding and care of Trolls

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
prove his ability to troll way over what they wanted or expected?????

Now in replying to you most will say I'm answering a troll....nah, I don't
think so.....but I'm sure at least one person will perpetuate this by
asking if I know who I am talking to (oh and do I check headers???? -
grrrr).

========================
Then what would you consider a troll? You requested I not reply to this
poster (Roy-Tristan) and now you claim he's your friend on other NGs.
You're exact words were, "Let them stew in their own juices." I can see I
got the real run-around here where these trolls are concerned. I can't
imagine what you consider his constant attacks on anyone who posts here may
be. This group is unusanle because of his constant attacks on anyone who
posts here, including the mysterious Carol.

I can't believe I'm saying this but it sure looks like you've joined them.
:-O
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.