Old 02-01-2007, 02:53 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds - Ping Gill

Zëbulon wrote:

Duh, who's just talking about in-coming e-mail.......... duh,........

Oh so what else happened....what could you get using a gmail, hotmail or
any other type of disposable email address that you really need to pay
attention to????

have you now joined the troll games Gill?

Just been waiting for that one :-) Just suprised you haven't tried
pulling it sooner........anyone who takes you to task is a troll...it is
a given......I stand on my own merit as to whether I am a troll or
not....and those that decide I am are not worth the time reading on my
screen.......