Old 01-01-2007, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default Happy New Year

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

Kate Morgan wrote:

A Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Friendly New Year to all urglers

both old
and new.
--
June Hughes

and the same from me :-))

Mike

and me :-)))

kate

And from sunny, rainless, galeless Spain.
Mike

Oh go boil your head :-)))))

actually it is a brilliant morning here after the storms, mild and
sunny. I am going to get the greenhouse tidied

kate

That's what I thought, looked lovely when we got up but the showers have
started and they are heavy when they arrive so I am back in and wet for the
third time! Still I did notice that lots of weeds are germinating so it wont
be long and I can sow all the packets of annuals urg members suggested
earlier :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk