Old 02-01-2007, 04:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
simy1 simy1 is offline

Default Help! Oxheart Tomatoes

Grave Yard Guy wrote:

Can anyone with some "oxheart" experience point me in another direction? Is
there a Burgundy oxheart? I've found white and purple.

It has happened to me with Brandywines. When I found again true
Brandywine seeds, I made sure I would save seeds from the best tomatoes
every season. If one googles oxheart tomatoes there are pages of seeds
for sale, some redder than others. Have you tried them all? Most
important, have you tried Seed Savers or other seed saving
organizations?