Old 03-01-2007, 10:22 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Aloe Vera

"Jonno" wrote in message
Farm1 wrote:
"Luke" wrote in message

Quick question, too much watering of an Aloe Vera plant is not

good
for it?

Most definitely not good for it. Like all plants of a succulent

nature
it needs to dry our well before rewatering.

If yes my wife is in trouble, if no then i have a sick aloe vera

Sounds like she's in trouble.

The aloe vera is in more trouble She was trying to help it....

No doubt she was, but it sounds like the treatment of the aloe vera
has been the source of some domestic discord......