Old 03-01-2007, 03:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dan Marker Dan Marker is offline

Default Misting systems

I want to buy my wife a misting system for her orchids as a surprise
present. Any recommendations? She has about 40 orchids, probably about 15 of
which are hanging in pots or on sticks and need regular misting, provided
now from a squirt bottle. All of them are in a heated, shaded, ventilated
sunroom.

I don't know a whole lot about orchids. The Pro Mist system
(http://www.pro-products.com/promist.html) seems really nice, but everything
on their website is oriented toward reptile owners.

Dan Marker